Directions to Purdue University for State Competitions
- Head South on Highway 421
- Continue South on Highway 43 (It’s the same road, the numbers change!)
- Go to the corner of Highway 43 and State Street (SR 26). There is a McDonald’s on the right corner and a Travel Lodge to the left.
- Turn right on State Street (SR 26).
- Go up the hill to Purdue University.
- You can park in the Grant Street Parking Garage. There is an entrance off State Street near the University Book Store. Watch for the signs. It is on the right-hand side.
- You can also continue up State Street and turn right on University Street. There is another parking garage on the left about 2 or three blocks from State Street.
The Purdue campus starts at the corner of State Street and Grant Street. Stewart Center is the second building on the right on the Purdue campus as you walk or drive along State Street. There is a grassy mall and long "U" drive to the west of Stewart Center. The main entrance is on the west side of the building. You’ll know you’re at the main entrance when you see a giant mural on the upper wall.