Core Values and Beliefs
Vision: Building a foundation and fostering opportunities for growth, so students can graduate, college and career ready.
Direction: Teaching students to be responsible, respectful, caring achievers through the Bluejay Way.
- We value the principles of respect, responsibility, and achievement.
- We value a safe and secure environment for our students and staff.
- We value the role, responsibility, and contributions of every employee.
- We value every child as an individual.
- We value our families and community.
- Every child will learn.
- There are different measures to determine success.
- Every child deserves a caring support system.
- All people have the right to live life to the fullest potential.
- We are all lifelong learners.
- We believe everyone deserves respect.
- We believe that every employee contributes to the education of students.
- We believe that family and the community should have a vested interest in children’s education.