Families must use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from online to apply for financial aid (grants, work-study, and loans) to pay for college or career schools. Families should go to the following site to apply:
This site has a wealth of information available to families on the financial aid process. At this site, parents can scroll down to find information on completeing the three steps in applying for financial aid.
Starke County Endowment Scholarships:There are numerous scholarship opportunities! At this website, you will be able to find the application and supporting information that must be submitted no later than February 2, 2022 at 2:00 P.M. (CT)
Visit the site at: www.nicf.org
Kankakee Valley REMC Operation Round Up Scholarship
- At KV REMC, supporting our community and its youth is one of our top priorities. With our Operation Round Up Scholarship, we offer graduating high school seniors the opportunity to apply for one of 6 available scholarships. These scholarships are available only to students of KV REMC members planning to continue thier education at a college university, or trade school in the fall of 2022. Two- $2,000 scholarships and Four- $1,000 scholarships are available.
- Eligibility: To be eligible, students' parents or legal guardians must be Kankakee Valley REMC member-consumers and participate in Operation Round Up on or before February 1, 2022. If you currently do not participate in Operation Round Up and wish to sign up, please contact the KV REMC office at 800-552-2622.
- Deadline: Applications are due into the KV REMC office by March 1, 2022, at 3:30 p.m. CST.
Kankakee Valley REMC Operation Round Up Scholarship Guidelines
Kankakee Valley REMC Operation Round Up Scholarship Application
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International Indiana State Organization Alpha Sigma Chapter Grant-in-Aid Program
- The Alpha Sigma chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma Society International will present a one-time Grant-in-Aid Award in the amount of $1,000.00 to a deserving female student majoring in education.
Delta Kappa Gamma Application
Knights of Columbus Council #12486 Scholarship
- This is a one-time $500.00 scholarship awarded to a senior who meets the following criteria:
- Graduating senior of North Judson - San Pierre Jr./Sr. High School
- Practicing Catholic
- Registered at either SS Cyril-Methodius Catholic Church or All Saints Catholic Church
- Proof of acceptance to a post-secondary institution
Next Generation Hoosier Educator's Scholarship:
- Program Description: The Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship provides 200 high-achieving high school and college students interested in pursuing a career in education the opportunity to earn a renewable scholarship of up to $7,500 each year for four academic years. In exchange, students agree to teach for five years at an eligible Indiana school or repay the corresponding, prorated amount of the scholarship.
- This application is available in Scholartrack and will close on January 31, 2021.
- To learn more and apply for this scholarship, go to: https://nextteacher.che.in.gov
Other Scholarship Information
- https://www.fastweb.com/ receive free email alerts about scholarships that fit your characteristics.
- https://www.scholarships.com/ browse hundreds of scholarships. Different and unique scholarships.
- https://www.collegeboard.org/ log into your account and under "Access", select "Opportunity Scholarships"